Final exams? Done.
Undergrad degree? Done.
Now I'm going to work a few days, cook a lot of food and I'll get back to you next week. But for today, let's see what good things I got in my box. haha.. I'm sorry. I'm 12, apparently.
This week we got:
- 6 Beets - some big some very small.
- 1 Massive bag of braising greens.
- A Bunch of other greens - collards, maybe?
- A Nice handful of fresh chives.
- Some leeks.
- A Whack of small parsnips.
- Pea shoots.
- Frozen blueberries.
- A Bag of dried beans.
Doesn't it feel good to finish something??
What have you done that you're most proud of? Are there things you wish you'd finished but haven't? Do you have difficulty finishing things or are you go and get 'em kinda folk?