This is my week for final exams. I know I've been a bad blogger, tweeter, writer, friend, etc... But this. is. it.
I'm studying my little bum off and healing from my bout of food poisoning I had over the weekend. Nothing like a little raw oyster bacteria to get the learning juices flowing! ....that may have came out wrong... haha - so did that one! I'll stop with the bathroom humor.
So in the meantime, be patient with me. I may or may not post more this week. Regardless, starting next week I'll be back with all kinds of shiny new recipes, rants about why I think we're eating wrong (or correctly) and fresh Spring dreams of chickens, gardens, and big fat glasses of wine. It's a hard life, isn't it?
For now, live juicy" and check out these little ditties to occupy yourself:
- Send Something Good!
- Speaking of "bears".... How bout some gorgeously fantastical Bear Soap?
- Look forward to this.
- Did someone say Summer? I just picked this bad boy up and will start reading next week. So excited for fun reading.
- I'm hungry. Meal suggestions?
- This lady can kick your ass. She's whipping mine.
- Into feeling inspired? Need permission to nap? Or maybe you just want to feel bad. You can do all that here.
See you all soon. Wish me luck!