Just checkin' in... And substituting this week's Film Friday for a little 'holla...
This past week I was awarded The Versatile Blogger Award from Terry @ RV Life & Food. The "VBA" award originated in September 2011 as a way for bloggers to show other bloggers their appreciation.
Now, comments are like blogger gold - a comment with an award attached?? I'll take it!
It's always nice to know that someone digs your blog - especially as it evolves and changes so often. I started my blog in an attempt to reach out to other people about food, wine, and the loves and challenges I face on a daily basis in relation to those things. The connections I have made have been absolutely invaluable and I do hope they all continue to grow....which is why I'm gladly continuing the link-up!
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you (and those reading this post!) 7 things about yourself.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Sounds easy enough to me!
I'm nominating 15 blogs that I just can't get enough of. It doesn't seem to matter what they post, I'm always well entertained and/or in absolute awe of their writing and photography skills. Plus they're pretty cool bitches. (no pressure to keep it going ladies [and Mike])...
- kaitlyn & isavirtue
- Sam @ Cooking My Way Through My CSA
- Stacy @ Seattle Seedling
- Teresa @ Food on Fifth
- Lindsey @ NW Backyard Veggie Patch
- Holli @ Scratch Treehouse
- The Folks @ Auburn Meadow Farm
- Erica @ NW Edible Life
- Heather @ Tart & Heathered
- Mike & Molly @ Mike & Molly's House
- Ashley @ Small Measure
- Tanya @ Lovely Greens
- Kristina @ SpaBettie
- Erin @ The Hopeful Kitchen
- Tracy @ Amuse Bouche for Two
And now for 7 things about me! (because we really know it's me you come for)...JK, JK. Seriously though, go say hi to the above peeps - you'll love em!
- I didn't grow up cooking and it doesn't come naturally. My idea of a gourmet meal at one time was Kraft Dinner, a can of tuna, and ketchup.
- I hate wearing pants. I avoid them at all costs. I do love cardigans and old man sweaters though.
- I haven't bought shaving cream in over 5 years. When I decide to shave my legs (which is not as often as some may like), I use hair conditioner - it leaves my legs uber smooth!
- I have a tendency to bite my nails while I read.
- I use the word "vagina" as often as possible.
- I'm impossibly impatient. I. Do. Not. Like. To. Wait.
- I laugh at just about everything. Except waiting and pants.
Happy Friday everybody! Plans this weekend?